Torrance Physical Therapy is a part of the PRN Network. PRN, The Physical Rehabilitation Network, is a family of over 125 physical and occupational therapy practices across California, Colorado and Nevada.
Torrance Physical Therapy was established in 2003 with Ron Satow, PT, OCS as the owner and director. To learn more about Ron and our physical therapy staff click on the Staff page link.
We are proud to offer our patients up to date therapeutic treatment methods with total body wellness as the basis for successful rehabilitation of injuries.
We specialize in:
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation for Orthopedic, Spinal, & Sports Injuries.
- Individualized Strength, Flexibility, and Conditioning Programs.
- Spinal and Extremity Assessment.
- Treatment and Prevention of Injuries at Home, Work, or During Recreation.
- Latest Manual Therapy Techniques for Soft Tissue and Joint Dysfunction.
- Industrial Rehabilitation with Ergonomic and Body Mechanics Training.
We accept PPO/POS/EPO insurance plans, Workers Compensation Claims, Medicare and cash. Through PRN we have relationships with many Workers Compensation insurance companies. We are in-network providers for Blue Cross, Blue Shield, First Health, United Health Care, CCN insurance and many other PPO/POS providers.